Home » Forums » Employees » Service Advisor Training – Links, Ratings and Reviews

Home Forums Employees Service Advisor Training – Links, Ratings and Reviews

• Gary Keyes AMAM

September 24, 2014 at 1:26 pm

Almost all my training for the past 20 plus years has been connected with industry events like Cars, AAPEX, Vision, AVI conferences, Delco , Motorcraft, CTI, or worldpac. I would recognize the instructors names before what company they work for.  I do not have any experience with coaching companies because there is such a wealth of information and instruction available in the industry that does not require a costly long term contract.

• Richard Zaagman

September 24, 2014 at 1:26 pm

Advisor Fix 8

Elite 8

RLO 5

WorldPac 7

• joecval

September 24, 2014 at 3:19 pm

I only have used one for Advisor Training

Advisor Fix: 8

I have attended several training sessions through AutoWares over the years for Service Advisors, but the training we received from Advisor Fix was more one on one. It was well worth the cost and I am very happy with the results. Avg RO has been on the climb along with my CSI rating. I gave Advisor Fix an 8 out of 10 because it is a fairly new company that tends to get stretched thin at times, especially in the administration and communication side of the business. To be fair this need is being addressed as I post and I trust Jeremy to eliminate this as an issue in the very near future.

• Frank

September 24, 2014 at 4:01 pm

ELITE 10+++++++++++

yes, I know I’m an Elite business coach, BUT I’ve sent two employees through the program as have many peers and clients all with outstanding results – Its more than training, there is 6 months of follow up the make sure the lessons stick check the link for more information: http://www.eliteworldwidestore.com/affiliate-details/46/elite-masters-program-1.html

World pac, 8, short class no follow up

Frank

• autodealerfocus

September 25, 2014 at 9:30 am

Pro Talk. 9
    Auto Profit Masters 8

My experience with both of these companies was several years ago. They were direct and to the point.
    No program is going to have much of an impact if there isn’t follow up, by either the company or the Service Manager. It can’t be a one time train and go, but it also shouldn’t be a forever relationship.

• gzloom

October 8, 2014 at 12:16 am

ATI..9..Been working with them for 10 years.  They are what some may call expensive but having someone to be accountable to on a weekly basis is worth every penny.  And everyone who has come back from training has improved dramatecally.  I also like being kept up to date on new techniques used by over 100 top shops out of 800 that are clients.

• emaapeh

October 28, 2014 at 6:58 am

I am  an Automotive consultant and am thinking of  providing  management education for the automotive service and collision repair industry here in Ghana  by linking them to the training programs of the Automotive Management Institute through their self study courses.

I need ideas on how to go about this, does any body has experience in such project?

• Adam Woodill

November 4, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Pro Talk 9/10… and it also has a lot to do with the quality of the individual trainer that a company sends out.

• Alan Ollie

March 14, 2015 at 10:54 pm

Any updates on this topic . Any online training ?

• Site Administrator

Administrator
    June 8, 2016 at 3:53 pm

In addition to the information that you will find in this forum, make sure to check out the Classes – Webinars – Conventions Forum

For a current calendar of LIVE webinars, take a look at our
    Live Webinar Schedule

For lists of providers of training for everyone at your shop, check out these five training directories. You don’t have to search the net – we’ve already done that for you. Click on the directory title below to go to that page.

Service Advisor Online Training Directory

Technician eLearning Director

Management Training Directory

20 Groups Directory

Service Advisor Training Directory