What are your monthly sales per production employee? Include people directly involved with servicing vehicles – technicians, advisors, managers, and parts people. Count part time employees proportionally according to how many hours they work. Do NOT include any office staff, janitorial, or drivers.
Over 11,000 Members – Since 2003
Discussions and Articles
Surveys and Polls
- Is a 50 Hour Tech worth $75,000?
- May 2017 LIVE Webinars – ATRA, MACS, RO Writer, NAFA
- Shortage of Auto Mechanics Has Dealerships Taking Action
- 20 Rules of Salesmanship – Rule # 11 – Faith / Confidence
- Manage, Don’t Micromanage
- The Answer To The Great Technician Drought
- How do you get reviews?
- Key Numbers 101 Series – Key # 11 – Oil Change Percentage