Home » Forums » Expense Control & Financial » Regional or National KPI Data availability

Home Forums Expense Control & Financial Regional or National KPI Data availability

• Regional or National KPI Data availability

Posted by Rob on June 3, 2022 at 2:14 pm

Hello AMN, Does anybody have a resource that tracks or reports on Regional KPIs or National KPIs for our business? I’m interested in knowing how we rank in KPIs like ARO, ELR, Car Count, labor & Parts GP, Hours per RO, and Tech billed hours per week……

Mike replied 1 year, 9 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Tom

June 4, 2022 at 5:39 pm

I would like that, also.

• Jim Masella

June 6, 2022 at 7:39 pm

For Napa car care centers there is such a matrix chart. It’s done by Vin Waterhouse and it’s free to all Napa car care centers on their website. It shows the the average dollars and percentage for all reporting stores and another set of numbers for the top 25% in the nation. Then they offer a chart where you can put your numbers in and compare it to the nations numbers.

• Tom

June 7, 2022 at 7:56 am

Jim, do you have a link (or maybe a screenshot) of this? I looked over the NAPA AutoCare site but haven’t been able to find it. Thanks!

• Rick White

June 6, 2022 at 7:41 pm

I know Tekmetric was sending out an email with weekly or monthly stats nationwide by area. I don’t know if they’re still doing it. It may be worth checking out.

• Rob

June 7, 2022 at 11:58 am

Recently I received this comment from a member of another group I belong to:

“Good morning all! The NAPA AutoCare team is working on pushing information out of TRACS and standing it up on the NAC member site. From there, you will see your information and others around your area. Of course, the business names will be omitted, so it will strictly be numbers and rankings. It’s important to note that this information will only show for NAPA TRACS customers.”

So it sounds like if you are a NAPA Autocare and TRACS user this info will eventually make its way to you. If I learn any more info regarding this question I will post it here. Thanks to all those who have replied.

• Mike

June 16, 2022 at 4:07 pm

The management group I belong to compares us to 650 similar shops with a ranking. The 20 group I am in compares numbers twice per year at our meetings. We have agreed to keep those numbers confidential amongst the group. Perhaps AMN might do a survey with regions around the country?

Mike