• rhopp

March 23, 2011 at 2:18 pm

Joseph Kessel wrote:

> Is anyone currently using this service. Any positive or negetive

feedback.

We started a couple of weeks ago. Too soon for definitive response.

Getting quite a few good reviews, plenty of “buy in” from our clients so

far. Takes a bit of training & experiencing.

I could see frustration without it.

• russmccloud

March 28, 2011 at 10:36 pm

We have been using it for just over 6 months now with positive results. The hardest part is getting the SA’s to remember to get the e-mail addresses. The service to purchase e-mails based on your client list is pretty good, but the best results come from those that clients choose to give to you.

• Jeff Graser

March 28, 2011 at 11:11 pm

We are just starting to look at Demand Force. Looks like a good program.

Also curious about how it is working for others.

• Jon

March 28, 2011 at 11:32 pm

We’ve used it for about 6 months now and I’m very happy with it.

• ronhaugen

March 29, 2011 at 12:00 am

I have been using it for about 18 months. Works very well. I would recommend it. The easiest way to get the S/A to remember to ask for email address is to spiff them. We pay $2.00 for each new one they get. I view it as buying a list of people who want to hear from you. Let me know if you have any specific ?’s on it.

• Larry Moore

March 29, 2011 at 1:23 am

I used Demand Force for several months and then switched to AutoVitals. Same price, same idea but AutoVitals is specifically designed for automotive so it has a lot of extra features. It also has a contest every month that the SA’s are part, they post who has the best scores in getting e-mails, booking advance appointments, the highest ratings, etc. My guys really got on board when we started using it. http://www.autovitals.com

• rowriter-rick

March 29, 2011 at 11:34 am

I have 50 customers that have signed up with them and ALL of them are happy with DemandForce to date. Some of them “over-the-moon” happy with the results that they have been able to produce. Would highly recommend them to any shop that is looking to increase their car count.

• francisautomotive

March 29, 2011 at 11:37 am

We love and our customers do also. We linked it with Facebook and now we get appts when they look at the Facebook page. Also has Demandforce reviews on Facebook

• schoenplaceauto

April 5, 2011 at 5:53 pm

I have been using Demand Force for several months now and am very happy with it.