• March 21, 2011 at 10:34 pm #63995
    JoeKessel

Is anyone currently using this service. Any positive or negetive feedback.

March 23, 2011 at 2:18 pm #71932
    rhopp

Joseph Kessel wrote:

> Is anyone currently using this service. Any positive or negetive

feedback.

We started a couple of weeks ago. Too soon for definitive response.

Getting quite a few good reviews, plenty of “buy in” from our clients so

far. Takes a bit of training & experiencing.

I could see frustration without it.

March 28, 2011 at 10:36 pm #71937
    RussMcCloud
    Participant

We have been using it for just over 6 months now with positive results. The hardest part is getting the SA’s to remember to get the e-mail addresses. The service to purchase e-mails based on your client list is pretty good, but the best results come from those that clients choose to give to you.

March 28, 2011 at 11:11 pm #71941
    Jeff Graser
    Participant

We are just starting to look at Demand Force. Looks like a good program.

Also curious about how it is working for others.

March 28, 2011 at 11:32 pm #71943
    Jon Bockman
    Participant

We’ve used it for about 6 months now and I’m very happy with it.

March 29, 2011 at 12:00 am #71944
    RonHaugen
    Participant

I have been using it for about 18 months. Works very well. I would recommend it. The easiest way to get the S/A to remember to ask for email address is to spiff them. We pay $2.00 for each new one they get. I view it as buying a list of people who want to hear from you. Let me know if you have any specific ?’s on it.

March 29, 2011 at 1:23 am #71946
    Larry Moore
    Participant

I used Demand Force for several months and then switched to AutoVitals. Same price, same idea but AutoVitals is specifically designed for automotive so it has a lot of extra features. It also has a contest every month that the SA’s are part, they post who has the best scores in getting e-mails, booking advance appointments, the highest ratings, etc. My guys really got on board when we started using it. http://www.autovitals.com

March 29, 2011 at 11:34 am #71949

I have 50 customers that have signed up with them and ALL of them are happy with DemandForce to date. Some of them “over-the-moon” happy with the results that they have been able to produce. Would highly recommend them to any shop that is looking to increase their car count.

March 29, 2011 at 11:37 am #71950
    francisautomotive
    Participant

We love and our customers do also. We linked it with Facebook and now we get appts when they look at the Facebook page. Also has Demandforce reviews on Facebook

April 5, 2011 at 5:53 pm #71971

I have been using Demand Force for several months now and am very happy with it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.