Home » Forums » Equipment And Tools » Lube Sticker Printers – Links, Ratings and Reviews

Home Forums Equipment And Tools Lube Sticker Printers – Links, Ratings and Reviews

• hoauto

March 11, 2015 at 1:17 pm

We use  the Zebra. It works well. I have not used any of the others so  cannot compare.

• Tom

March 12, 2015 at 7:52 am

Zebra for quite a long time.

8-9
  • Alan Ollie

March 14, 2015 at 9:16 pm

LabelWriter® 450 Turbo with fade free labels.They have a extra black mylar plastic that transfers very dark and stays dark black after 24 months.

They just came out with clear and they are not static cling but come off clean.

http://www.duraready.com/products2?acat=Service_Labels

• holidayservicecenter

March 20, 2015 at 5:55 am

We have been using the Godex for about 8 months now and are very happy with it. I would probably give it an 8. The only downfall is changing the ink is a bit of a hassle. Its not as easy as it probably should be. I can do a radiator in under an hour but this thing had me scratching my head. But other than that its great.

• rockyroad

March 23, 2015 at 1:41 pm

We have Dymo Labelwriter 450 and Zebra 2844 printers. We use the Duraready labels with the black ribbon attached that vdepot mentioned.  They are thermal transfer labels and they don’t fade at all. Just bought some more last month.

• Adam Jadovitz

May 28, 2015 at 5:05 pm

We are using the Dymo Labelwriter 450. Very happy with it. We are using the Lube Sticker Pro software linked thru our Mitchell Manager. 

• john boronczyk

June 2, 2015 at 11:05 am

We found having the techs walking around to print stickers a big waste. We use the brother QL700 priced VERY reasonable. Prints only in black and white. Stickers don’t fall to the floor. You do need to scrape them off .It must be installed on a  computer. However once you have made templates ( using your OWN logo and info – they are completely customizable ) they can be saved to multiple computers and stickers templates can be made for other items like timing belt replacement , air filters , pm services like flushes that can be attached under the hood. Since each of our techs has his own PC they all now have their own label /sticker machine (6) at less than the price of ( 1 ) lube sticker machine. No ink and label stock is cheap. Rate it a 9.5

• Frank

June 2, 2015 at 2:01 pm

we have two Cobra systems, rated 10 – great customer service as well.