Home » Forums » Marketing For Auto Repair Shops » Car brands registered in area list

Home Forums Marketing For Auto Repair Shops Car brands registered in area list

• John

February 1, 2017 at 10:15 am

I know that Napa Autocare shops used to be able to request that info for free. Haven’t used it in years but if you are a autocare member ask your rep. Good luck.
    There are service that can do it but most for sure will charge you

• lowellnigoff

February 1, 2017 at 1:51 pm

I have been using Moe’s for years Lowell’s Bluegrass Automotive then for my son’s business, Brian’s Bluegrass automotive and find him highly reliable. When you call, you talk to the owner.
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/moes-direct-marketing-north-highlands

Lowell

• larrybloodworth

October 12, 2017 at 1:14 pm

We bought a list from our state’s (Utah) DMV for $400 of every registered vehicle in Salt Lake county.  I put it in MS Access and created queries.  The best query was to find out what zip codes have the highest population of vehicles 10 years old or newer.

As it turns out, all those zip codes were clustered together.  We picked the geographical center of that area and that’s where we built our shop.

However, you can create a query based on any field.  That sort of information is normally protected here and many other states.  The work around is to tell the DMV that you want them to exclude the personally identifiable information.  We got everything except name, street address, and plate number.  You can create a query based on model to get to the information you want.  Our data came to us as an Excel file.