Home » Forums » Everything Else » WWYD? – Confused Customers

Home Forums Everything Else WWYD? – Confused Customers

• WWYD? – Confused Customers

Posted by Tom on June 2, 2015 at 1:27 pm

See photo below.

We share a building with another business and many people believe it is the same business or that the businesses are related in some way.

I’m looking for ideas on things that we could do to distinguish us from them. We painted the overhang last year, but we need to do more.

joecval replied 8 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Randy Lucyk

June 9, 2015 at 9:54 am

Electronic Message Center?

• joecval

June 9, 2015 at 11:28 am

Tom,

What else can you do? It appears as though you have set yourself apart very well. Maybe focus on the parking lot, redo your businesses parking spaces. The problem just may be that people don’t pay enough attention. We have a similar set up however we share the showroom, office and waiting room space and the entrance with another business. We just completely redid our front desk space to set us apart. Complete with new flooring, desks and clear signage, A digital menu board offering our services. There is nothing the same about the appearance of my business space and the other, – people still don’t get it. My problem is now on the path to resolved since the neighboring business is out of business. And since I hold the lease it will have to be a very lucrative deal for me to lease the space out again.