Home » Forums » Employees » Technicians wanted adds that work…

Home Forums Employees Technicians wanted adds that work…

• Technicians wanted adds that work…

Posted by sutton32-aol-com on January 20, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Hi everyone been awhile since I’ve chimed in on anything. 2014 has me contemplating change, I need to find some new technicians that want to work. Does anybody have any canned Job adds that have worked bring in quality candidates?

Tom replied 10 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • newmansauto

January 22, 2014 at 6:53 pm

This is the add I’ve put together in years and I have the best response on CL
    Automotive Technician/Mechanic (Austin)

A progressive state of the art Independant Automotive Repair facility in (your town) is seeking an;
    Experienced, Positive, Energetic, 100% Customer Service Minded, Organized, Motivated, Professional Automotive Technician with the ability to effectively diagnose and repair vehicles. We service & repair all makes & models

If you are an ASE certified automotive professional with minimum 3 years industry experience, And……..

If you are looking for a ,happy place to work, with people who feel the same, please email your resume to this posting.

Full time position with a 5-day work week.
    Top Pay: Up to $40hr
    Compensation based on Experience and ability. Benefit package included.

We will be conducting interviews this week.
    Please reply to this post with a resume or contact info
    I hope it works as we’ll for you as for me!
    But I wonder if you have good techs why they don’t want to work? Have asked them for input on what they need to be motivated to perform? A good shop meeting can reveal a lot

• Alan Ollie

January 22, 2014 at 7:11 pm

I think i have tried almost everything . Would love to here about shops that can hire quality techs.

Teaching a younger person with ability to learn is hard but seems to work.
    I would love to find a master tech who will work for $30 a hr . 
    PS: I just love wearing flip flops in the winter.
  • Tom

January 25, 2014 at 9:30 am

When looking for employees I think what you offer as a shop to the potential employee is far more important than the ad itself. 

What is it like to work at this place?
    One quick example…if I were a tech considering a shop (in the northern states) I would stop by this time of year and see what the temp is inside the shop. If it’s not in the 65-70 F range I’ve seen enough….next!