Home » Forums » Customer Service » Survey – On-line appointments

Home Forums Customer Service Survey – On-line appointments

• Survey – On-line appointments

Posted by Site Administrator on December 16, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Survey – On-line appointments

What percent of appointments are made on-line at your shop?

_____ Over 50%

_____ 30% to 49%

_____ 10% to 29%

_____ Less than 10%

_____ 0% or not currently offered

Feel free to add comments.

allen44 replied 10 years ago 14 Members · 17 Replies
  • 17 Replies
  • jaschmidt

December 23, 2013 at 11:28 am
    __X__ Less than 10%

We are users of Mitchell Software and we use the CRM Services. As part of this program our emails that go out occasionally invite our customers to join the Mitchell1 Auto Owners Site, through which they can request appointments and gain other information. To date we have only had a few responses.
  • Rod Zimmerman

December 23, 2013 at 11:34 am

Less Than 10% Maybe 3 or 4 a month.

• Alan Ollie

December 23, 2013 at 6:17 pm

30-40 bolt on makes the next apt when it prints the oil service sticker.
    Then it reminds them by text a few days before . Biggest improvement in getting advance apts. We also use demand force and email reminders for the apt.
    So far very happy. My service advisers call a day or two to confirm if they don’t do it . Ollie

• hoauto

December 26, 2013 at 10:51 am

Ollie, that sounds like a good program. Does it integrate with Mitchell Manager? Do you have a link to their website? I would like to investigate it more. We currently get less than 10% online appointments. Thanks in advance. Andy

• Adam Woodill

January 26, 2014 at 1:54 pm

Less than 10%

• ckink45

February 1, 2014 at 11:02 am

Less than 10%, but seems to be in a growth trend.

• eddywallace

February 8, 2014 at 6:19 pm

10-29% but growing. It is taking time to overcome a culture of just driving in at our dealer. We have a new company called Timehighway and it works great for online appointments.

• hoauto

February 12, 2014 at 12:01 pm

We just signed on to Demand Force for this type of thing. In the first 3 days, we have gotten 5 appointments, 4 reviews and our satisfaction survey looks very good. In the past we were only getting 2-3 per month. We are marketing the idea as a benefit to them for time savings, convenience, and special offers only for those that share their emails. We are also doing an email only newsletter thru them.

Time will tell. This is a customer retention system and we will still have other acquisition things that we do to bring in new clients.

We will also be able to send birthday cards out to our customers, either an actual postcard or email.

I have read reviews about Demand Force and the results are mixed. I would suggest to anyone looking at this type of program to review what you want from them and see if it will be a good fit for your business situation. It will take effort from the front end staff to make it work.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Andy

• Scott Waddle

February 12, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Less than 10%.

I would like to see a good example of a scheduling page for websites.  Here is ours, but it isn’t very good:

http://precisionautoservice.com/customer-care/make-an-appointment/

It wont let you select an appointment time, intentionally, if they could, we would have no way to stop them from picking a time we don’t want to offer.

• Tom

February 12, 2014 at 1:55 pm
  • gzloom

February 12, 2014 at 3:07 pm

We use DemandForce and our customers seem to like it. We get 2+ appointments scheduled online daily.  Would like to see more.

• gzloom

February 12, 2014 at 3:09 pm
  • cterzi

February 14, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Several of our clients have signed up with Demand Force and are very, very happy with it.  The whole goal of Demand Force is to make your online presence felt, while at the same time being incredibly user-friendly.  When our company got a demo of it, we were all blown away.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    February 15, 2014 at 1:27 pm

My name is David Tulkin and I am the Business Development Manager for Demandforce Automotive. If anyone has questions about Demandforce or online scheduling feel free to email me at david_tulkin@intuit.com 

• Alan Ollie

February 17, 2014 at 1:11 pm

David T :  We would love a way to block dates and certain times in Demandforce. Another  cool feature would be to offer a incentive for drop off on certain time or days. 

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    February 17, 2014 at 10:18 pm

Ollie,

I’m looking into it.
  • allen44

March 17, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Less than 10%. It’s not really something people do – they either call ahead or drive up unannounced. And we’ve usually got space for them, so it all works out. 🙂