Home » Forums » Equipment And Tools » Snap On Zeus Scan Tool

Home Forums Equipment And Tools Snap On Zeus Scan Tool

• Snap On Zeus Scan Tool

Posted by Tom on October 14, 2017 at 9:05 am

I’d like to hear from anyone who has bought one about what they think about it so far.

Thanks!

Tom

masters1 replied 6 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Adam Jadovitz

October 18, 2017 at 10:27 am

We bought one. We have had it for almost 2 weeks. I was told that the Verus would no longer be supported. I went to a 2 hour demo for it and I really liked to flow of diagnostic steps. It kinda forces the guys to use the scope and makes it simple to switch back and forth. The first car we used it on it helped us find an intermittent problem. So Far, So Good.

• masters1

November 12, 2017 at 11:20 pm

Was a tough decision for cost. We had a chance to demo one for 2wks. For the top tech in driveability that knows whats going on, it was not much difference than the Verus. His comments were much faster, more user friendly, lighter and not worth the big price tag. For the not so experienced tech doing mostly undercar service it helped considerably with ability to point him in the right direction quicker and easier than the Verus. Well the Verus is a nine year old computer and snapon is ending the support on that machine. For those reasons – age, time is money, keeping on top of our game we kept the unit.