• Posted by JeffreyD on March 10, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Being a technician turned shop owner my most difficult task is marketing. I would like to know if anyone offers incentives for customers to give out referrals? I’m considering a $20 discount card for a referral who spends at least $50. A card for each referral.

I’m also considering Cinron and using their car club program has anyone used that?

Thank You Jeff

david Graber replied 11 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • ryanrac

March 10, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Hi Jeff Iam to thinking about using car club cards. They seem like a good idea. I have wacth several vidieos online about them and other marketing ideas. I too are thinking about working with Cinron marketing but everything cost money. Just trying to find what works the best for the money invested. Iam thinking of doing a monthly news letter too. Any help would be helpfull.

Thanks Mike Ryan

• david Graber

March 16, 2013 at 6:14 pm

I had used Cinron at one time. He has some great ideals, but I cancel his services because when I had some one-on-one with him, I didn’t like how he treated me. There is some other things I could say about him, but I don’t have all day to list everything. I have been using Dan Cricks Results Marketing. He is from Ohio and has a great personalilty, and he also was a garage owner for about 20 years. There is others out there, but the important thing is to find someone who you feel is really going to help your marketing and not just take your money and treat you like a nobody.