Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: Chris Cotton – Certified Profit First Professional 

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: Chris Cotton – Certified Profit First Professional 

• PODCAST: Chris Cotton – Certified Profit First Professional 

Posted by Carm Capriotto on July 3, 2019 at 3:49 am

My guest Chris Cotton is a Certified Profit First Professional and a business coach. He helps shop owners understand the fundamentals of money and the decision making behind it. He helps us manage our cash and how to set aside money obligations.

Click here for the link to the episode.

Chris’s AutoFix SOS coaching company is one of the select few consulting firms, nationwide, that has achieved certification in Profit First. His experience as a former shop owner relates to the struggles of shop owners to maximize their profits.

If you have ever wanted to know where your money goes, ever had a tough time paying your bills, meeting your tax obligations or ever held cashing your paycheck because you knew it will bounce; this podcast is for you.

Become a forever student of the aftermarket. Subscribe for free here!

Chris replied 4 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Chris

July 23, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Carm,

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this podcast. I think this is going to be an invaluable tool for those in the industry that agree to participate and put the process in place. I think it goes great with the other podcast that you just did on selling your business. Can’t sell a business that has no value!!