Home » Forums » Auto and Truck Shop Management Software » Management Software

Home Forums Auto and Truck Shop Management Software Management Software

• Posted by Joseph Valencia on June 12, 2019 at 6:04 pm

Currently I am using Mitchell 1  for management, it works… gets the job done, cant say i hate it, cant say I love it. That being said it is nice to have all the diagrams and book time for the newer cars, I have recently acquired another business that only does repairs on Harley Davidson.  The guys working on the bikes know what they are doing through and through with these bikes, but I feel they need a better way to estimate work and could be more profitable if they had something to base their work off of i.e. Mitchell’s book time. My question is there any software that does both cars and bikes? 

rayrippey replied 4 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Site Administrator

Administrator
    June 13, 2019 at 9:23 am
  • rayrippey

June 26, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Our software works with any kind of repair shops, but we’re mostly known for cars, motorcycles, diesel trucks, and marine. The latest version allows you to have a ‘type’ of vehicle, so you can modify how the vehicle form works. If you do cars and bikes, you can select that type. This is nice because then you see right away when modifying the RO what type of vehicle it is (icon’s are different too).

While we do not interface with Mitchell, we do have stored labor items, so you can store the different labor items so you can reuse them. We’re currently working on a project to go back and look at all old invoices and create a labor guide from them.

Also, we have a lot of shops that repair Harley’s using our software. Some have told us it works like Harley’s own dealer repair software, although I’ve never seen it.

You can download a demo copy at https://motorcyclerepairshopsoftware.com/

Ray