Home » Forums » Customer Service » Key Boxes for After Hours Customer Pick-Up

Home Forums Customer Service Key Boxes for After Hours Customer Pick-Up

• Key Boxes for After Hours Customer Pick-Up

Posted by Tom on January 24, 2019 at 8:48 am

Options:

1: Currently we have one of the little ones which can be bought for about $25, but it’s so small inside that you can’t put a typical customer set of keys in it.

2: NAPA has a very cool one that has four compartments and appears very heavy duty. I just have to convince my wife to spend the $550 they sell it for. 🙂

3: Another way would be cell phone lockers. A six compartment locker can be bought for $260 and each compartment is about 5″ x 6″ x 5″ so you could put a huge key set in it. It might be useful for some other things like small parts delivery after hours.

4: Have you found any other options?

Thanks!

Richard Black replied 5 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Curtis Andrew Massoll

January 24, 2019 at 3:02 pm
  • Greg Minnick

January 29, 2019 at 2:34 pm

I looked a long time ago and there was one with multiple compartments that looked good but well over $1k. We have the little keypad box.

• Richard Black

February 6, 2019 at 10:58 am

The article says for after hour customer pickup.                                                                   For our after hour customer DROP off we have a key drop [mail slot] in the front door and key fobs which could break on the tile floor drops safely onto a walk in mat