• November 14, 2015 at 9:15 am #64730
    acoliajja
    Participant

Does anyone have phone scripts geared towards converting google adwords callers ?   I  have dabbled in it somewhat for a few years . Lots of phone calls just cannot get them in the door . Any help guys ?

November 14, 2015 at 9:26 am #74209
    Tom Ham
    Participant

I’ve tried scripts in the past with limited success. A couple of other ideas…

1: Some basic training – I did a quick net search to find this:

2: Some kind of incentive system for advisors to get appointments when people call with questions.

Tom - Shop Owner since 1978

November 14, 2015 at 9:55 am #74210
    acoliajja
    Participant

Thank you Tom . I am looking for something a little more specific though . Someone who has had great success with converting specifically for auto repair customers . I enjoy reading your posts Tom . Thank you !

November 16, 2015 at 7:34 pm #74213
    pbrennan

You should absolutely have a tool where you can quantify your performance & measure the cost of advertising at the same time. The best one I know of, which I’ve used extensively, is callcap – http://www.callcap.com. It will give you booking % – by advertising medium & by person, plus unique calls. Also, you can save calls that were not booked – an excellent money-making feature.

Jeff – maybe you can give us some ideas of the specific objections you’re having, and we can go from there. Is it all price shopping?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.