Home » Forums » Marketing For Auto Repair Shops » Google adwords / Phone scripts

Home Forums Marketing For Auto Repair Shops Google adwords / Phone scripts

• Google adwords / Phone scripts

Posted by acoliajja on November 14, 2015 at 9:15 am

Does anyone have phone scripts geared towards converting google adwords callers ?   I  have dabbled in it somewhat for a few years . Lots of phone calls just cannot get them in the door . Any help guys ?

pbrennan replied 8 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Tom

November 14, 2015 at 9:26 am

I’ve tried scripts in the past with limited success. A couple of other ideas…

1: Some basic training – I did a quick net search to find this:

2: Some kind of incentive system for advisors to get appointments when people call with questions.

• acoliajja

November 14, 2015 at 9:55 am

Thank you Tom . I am looking for something a little more specific though . Someone who has had great success with converting specifically for auto repair customers . I enjoy reading your posts Tom . Thank you !

• pbrennan

November 16, 2015 at 7:34 pm

You should absolutely have a tool where you can quantify your performance & measure the cost of advertising at the same time. The best one I know of, which I’ve used extensively, is callcap – http://www.callcap.com. It will give you booking % – by advertising medium & by person, plus unique calls. Also, you can save calls that were not booked – an excellent money-making feature.

Jeff – maybe you can give us some ideas of the specific objections you’re having, and we can go from there. Is it all price shopping?