Home » Forums » Equipment And Tools » Autologic Drivepro ES -looking for any recent reviews since this new tool is out

Home Forums Equipment And Tools Autologic Drivepro ES -looking for any recent reviews since this new tool is out

• Autologic Drivepro ES -looking for any recent reviews since this new tool is out

Posted by Jim Masella on September 15, 2021 at 11:17 pm

Hi guys, has anybody been using auto logic’s new drive pro ES. It’s available for use on Asian domestic and European cars. It has an RAP built in it. With its monthly subscription, it comes with tech assist and all updates.  we have been doing more European cars I need something more capable than my snap on and autel.

thanks,  Jim M.

Frank replied 2 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Tom

September 17, 2021 at 9:05 am

[postquote quote=121277]

To improve our Euro capability, we recently bought the Autoland iScan3 and the latest Autel Ultra.

The techs are happy with both. For most Euro, they usually grab the iScan3 first. They say it is especially good on BMW/MINI.

We did not demo the one that you mention, so I have no knowledge of that one.

• Frank

September 22, 2021 at 3:56 pm

We have it as one of many options – We have found most aftermarket scanners for European cars do not perform as well as factory scanners. For example – recent jaguar repair:

Diagnose bad throttle body, still have a problem after replace – aftermarket scanners did not show reset was needed, only the JLR scanner did.

Tech support is OK, depending on your level of diagnosis in the shop – there have been MANY times they could not help us.