Home » Forums » Employees » Technician and Advisor Pay Systems – Free Sample Tip # 241 Premium Member area

Home Forums Employees Technician and Advisor Pay Systems – Free Sample Tip # 241 Premium Member area

• Technician and Advisor Pay Systems – Free Sample Tip # 241 Premium Member area

Posted by AMN Admin on November 12, 2019 at 10:28 am

If I ask your technicians and advisors to explain their pay system to me could they do so accurately in less than a minute? Or would they need several minutes to show me a spreadsheet with a set of guidelines on how to do the calculations – maybe stopping occasionally to ask someone else at the shop exactly how to figure something out?

Many shop owners assume all the employees understand the pay systems as well as they do – but often they do not.

Remember that if they do not fully comprehend specific incentives you will lose most of the effect of incentives.

It’s very easy to over complicate pay systems and many shops do just that. Techs and advisors often hope the paycheck is pretty good because they don’t really know exactly what to expect once the pay period is completed. Most employees do not like overly complex pay systems. The best pay systems are ones where they can know at any point in time exactly what their pay is going to be with a handful of mouse clicks.

AMN Admin replied 4 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.