Home » Forums » Everything Else » “Yes, I’m the mechanic”

Home Forums Everything Else “Yes, I’m the mechanic”

• jmullaney

September 9, 2013 at 12:14 pm

I think there is a little (or alot) of that in each one of us that is doing this for our chosen life path.  Thanks for the Vid, it brightened my day just a little.  Joe

• lostinspace

September 9, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Wow, George took all of the words out of my mouth. As a Christian automotive business owner myself, I feel the same way about my customer’s vehicles. It isn’t exactly where I expected to be, but God has me exactly where he wants me. I don’t consider my skills as Spiritual Gifts but they are gifts nonetheless. So I use the skills that God has blessed me to provide the best service for my customers that I can. I also feel that I am providing a valuable service to my community. It also provides me with AMPLE opportunities to give back to the community that supports my business with their business. I would like to meet George, I think that we’d have a lot in common. I also could be in a place that is hostile to Christians because Lord knows there are plenty of those places in this world. 72 countries where Christianity is illegal.

• Tom

September 21, 2013 at 6:53 am

Here is a link to a newspaper story that tells more about George and his shop: