Home » Forums » Auto and Truck Shop Management Software » What do you want a Parts Management System to do for you??

Home Forums Auto and Truck Shop Management Software What do you want a Parts Management System to do for you??

• What do you want a Parts Management System to do for you??

Posted by parexparts on April 6, 2011 at 6:54 am

Parts management is getting more and more attention these days.

This, because there is a lot of money made in this part of the industry but also a lot of money lost.

As a dealer, what would you like from a system that supports you in your parts management and parts sales? What would you like it to do for you?????

parexparts replied 13 years ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Tom Piippo

April 11, 2011 at 10:25 pm

I can always see the trend of a good moving part and decide to put one in inventory. What I have a hard time with is seeing the decline of popularity of a part, and sometimes it becomes obsolete before I know what happened. It would be nice to have an easily accessable report to help pick out the dead inventory. My current system is able to do it, but I am inundated with filters to make it work.

• parexparts

April 12, 2011 at 11:57 am

Thank you Tom,

So if I understand you correctly, you would like an (monthly) overview that would give you more insight in you slow movers???