Home » Forums » Auto and Truck Shop Management Software » The New Text Messaging Feature

Home Forums Auto and Truck Shop Management Software The New Text Messaging Feature

• The New Text Messaging Feature

Posted by liv2serveu on July 30, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Welcome to the new InvoMax sponsored forum. InvoMax has created a new Cell Phone Utility for shop owners that are within their tech support.  This feature allows you to communicate free form in an expeditious manner that connects right to the customers cell phone.  Almost everyone owns a cell phone and has it readily available which means for quick response time back to the service writer.  InvoMax already provides you with 50 text message credits for outbound use (incoming are free).  You can text anyone even if they are not a customer.  Just click on the cell phone image and you are ready to text.  Have any questions, call us toll free (800) 468-6629 and an InvoMax representative will show you how.

rcstjr replied 10 years, 8 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • tanya

August 5, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Customers love this feature! The quick response is great!!!

• Anonymous

August 6, 2013 at 8:43 am

Hands down this is my new favorite feature! I am just way too busy to check my voice mail or email throughout the day, so fortunately my mechanic can shoot me a quick text msgs. 

• costarica

August 6, 2013 at 10:47 am

Thank you Samantha for helping me and my staff by showing us the new updated features,  especially the text messaging it saves us a lot of time.

Thank you,

Mario.

• Anonymous

August 7, 2013 at 11:43 am

The built in text message feature has recently become the most popular InvoMax feature!

Its so easy to use and the feedback I’ve received from InvoMax users is that their clients love it too.
    Mechanics especially feel safer now that they can rely on the text “message (dialog) report” so that if one of their customers ever forgets or denies authorizing an increase to the estimate, the shop owner doesn’t have to say something like “well I’m pretty sure you said yes…”, instead they can say “here is a copy of your text message response from your cell phone“. 
  • rolando

August 7, 2013 at 12:48 pm

Can somebody from the office call me regarding the set up for auto zone direct link for ordering parts. Glad to see that you have a dedicated InvoMax forum. I will be looking into this periodically to see what is new with the program.
    Thanks
    Rolando at R&E Service Garage (13 year user)

• rcstjr

August 7, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Rolando, thanks for visiting the InvoMax forum. I will call you in the morning to schedule a day and time for a support technician to setup the Autozone direct link for you.