March 10, 2020 at 3:13 pm #96773Site Administrator / Forum ModeratorKeymaster
Ten Suggestions for Coronavirus Prevention at Your Shop
1) Have technicians and anyone else entering customer cars wear protective gloves anytime they are inside of a vehicle for any reason.
2) Do not allow anyone to come to work who does not feel healthy or is living with someone who feels ill.
3) Offer to pick up and deliver customer cars.
4) Increase fresh air intake where possible.
5) Hold essential shop meetings in the shop area with everyone spread out a bit.
6) Reduce the frequency of non-essential shop meetings.
7) Do not share food.
8) Clean daily (or more often) all areas that are frequented by customers or employees.
9) Stop shaking hands.
10) Have all staff wash their hands when they arrive at work and anytime they return during the workday.
For additional information, go to CDC.gov
You must be logged in to access attached files.March 22, 2020 at 11:08 am #96988Ross SchofieldParticipant
Marathon Automotive’s response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We emailed, posted on Facebook and posted on our web homepage.
Feel free to use, copy, share and amend as need for your shop.
Amid the increasing public health concerns with regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
I want you to know that the SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS, COLLEAGUES, AND OUR TEAM is of paramount importance.
Marathon Automotive acting on this by:
– Limiting our hours to M-F 8-5
– Discontinuing our customer shuttle
– Closing our customer waiting area/office
– Using a No-Contact Dropbox for keys
– All Communication will take place Over Phone, Text & Email
– Accepting Payment over the phone
– Disinfecting customer keys on drop off and before pickup
– Wearing gloves when servicing customer vehicles
– Disinfecting car contact surfaces after service
– We are asking our customers to disinfect their vehicle prior to service
We will provide disinfecting wipes and ask that customers wipe down:
1. Keys and key fob
2. Inside and outside driver’s door handles
3. Steering wheel
5. Other contact points like arm rest and center consul
Let’s stay safe together — but apart!
Have questions? Need to schedule a Service Appointment? Call us 231-929-4777
Need someone to talk too, ask a favor, we’re here, give us a call at the shop and we’d be more than happy to help.
We believe in the goodness of people, and in times of national challenge, Americans always pull together to help others.
Stay safe, wash your hands, love your neighbor – we’ll get through this together! 😊
Ross Schofield and Robert Michels and the Marathon Automotive Service Team
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.