Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » Technician Training Event in Phoenix, AZ

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events Technician Training Event in Phoenix, AZ

• Technician Training Event in Phoenix, AZ

Posted by mikecleary on September 23, 2019 at 12:19 pm

New Training Event in Phoenix, AZ:

I will be presenting a class pertaining to Auto & Truck Electricity and Electronics as well as a Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Diagnostics Class.

The Electrical and Electronics class is not Ford Motor Company specific. It pertains to all vehicle manufacturers and engines (gasoline, diesel hybrid, and electric). This is not your typical Electrical Class, and contains numerous “Field Tech Tips” regarding topics not covered in school but confronted on a daily basis by technicians worldwide.

The 6.7L Powerstroke class is fully updated with all the latest design changes and latest test procedures. If you’re not working on these, you should be–there is a lot of money to be made working on diesels.

These are both of the classes you’ve been hearing about that have been selling out nationwide.

I also offer private on-site hands-on training for private businesses and fleets for a fixed fee. Please contact me if you would like to learn more about this option.

Click the link below for the Phoenix event info and registration form (There is a discount for early enrollment. Seating is limited):

http://www.atsstraining.com/assets/uploads/registration-pdfs/Phoenix-2019.pdf

mikecleary replied 4 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.