Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: Trending – Close the Shop and Take My Team to Training

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: Trending – Close the Shop and Take My Team to Training

• PODCAST: Trending – Close the Shop and Take My Team to Training

Posted by Carm Capriotto on October 3, 2019 at 8:49 am

https://youtu.be/UYJUZL-xucg

How many excuses can you come up with for not closing your shop and take your team to a weekend training conference? About 10? They are not acceptable to my guests as we serve up exactly why you should close and take your team to training.

Link to the episode HERE.

I was surprised when I asked the audience of 500+ shop owners and technicians at ASTE 2019 how many were there because the shop closed and the team is at training. Many hands went up, I would say about 40. This trend is getting stronger and you need to heed this. In this episode, you’ll hear no excuses only reasons why it works and pays dividends.

With me is Greg Ritter, Ritter’s Auto Repair in Kinmundy IL, Tristan Ramer, Locke Performance Nappanee, Ind and James Perry from Perry’s Diesel Performance in Elizabeth City, NC

Join the Remarkable Results Ecosystem

This panel nailed it and if you don’t get why a weekend team conference is good for your shop then you must be ready to close or sell. If you are in for the long haul you need to hear this episode and do something with the knowledge you will gain.

Carm Capriotto replied 4 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • zack little

October 8, 2019 at 1:23 am

This was great! It would be a dream to be able to go to a big training event with the shop. Any advice on how to have this convo with my pops/owner who is mainly focused on anything but the shop?

• Carm Capriotto

October 8, 2019 at 6:17 am

Zack, You are asking a big question not knowing your complete circumstance. What is your current training commitment? Is your team getting all the training they need? Are you part of a succession plan in the business? I’m happy to discuss this. Let’s set a time to talk: carm@remarkableresults.biz