Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: The Women Stereotype: Creates Friction, Insecurity, and Gender Issues

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: The Women Stereotype: Creates Friction, Insecurity, and Gender Issues

• PODCAST: The Women Stereotype: Creates Friction, Insecurity, and Gender Issues

Posted by Carm Capriotto on September 1, 2020 at 11:48 am

The Women Stereotype: Creates Friction, Insecurity, and Gender Issues [RR 567]

Audio Link

My guest today is Emily Chung. She owns and operates AutoNiche, a family-friendly auto repair shop in Markham, Ontario, Canada. She is a licensed Automotive Service Technician, and Automotive Writer for various publications. She also teaches in the Automotive Business School of Canada at Georgian College.

Episode Link

We are going to talk about gender stereotyping. I want you to listen to this episode in its entirety and let me know what you took away. I believe it will help you understand some of the reasons we do what we do as it relates to hiring and leading our team.

Listening APP

When it comes to gender biases, Emily makes very strong points. No doubt you can put yourself in many of the situations Emily speaks about. So we get this on the table here in episode 567 and I welcome Emily back to keep the dialogue going. Please recall another episode recently where we had a female shop owner, technician and service adviser discuss the Female Impact in the aftermarket. It is episode RR 549

Find the key talking points, Emily Chung’s bio and links to her previous episodes at remarkableresults.biz/e567

Carm Capriotto replied 3 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.