Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: Technology and Telematics Forum 2019

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: Technology and Telematics Forum 2019

• PODCAST: Technology and Telematics Forum 2019

Posted by Carm Capriotto on September 24, 2019 at 4:10 pm

This episode contains transformational information that you’ll need to know and want to know. The more you know the better decisions you’ll make in steering the strategy of your business. Better yet the knowledge will keep you on your tech edge.

Link to the episode HERE.

We heard topics ranging from the psychological effect of autonomous vehicles, simulated augmented reality testing, and specific strategies from Ford and GM. We learned about the work of Debra Bezzina the Managing Director of the Center for Connected and Automated Transportation, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute. Trust me you’ll want to hear about what Debra is working on.

Join the the ecosystem HERE.

This ‘brain drain’ panel includes Bill Nalu of Interstate Auto Care in Madison Heights, Michigan and Frank Leutz from Desert Car Care in Chandler, AZ.

Find the talking points and the Bios at remarkableresults.biz/e469. My big take-a-way is the discussion of balancing cybersecurity and access to data. As I said earlier, get your geek on!

Carm Capriotto replied 4 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.