Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: Taking Community Involvement to the Next Level – CarFest – Philanthropy

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: Taking Community Involvement to the Next Level – CarFest – Philanthropy

• PODCAST: Taking Community Involvement to the Next Level – CarFest – Philanthropy

Posted by Carm Capriotto on April 11, 2019 at 10:48 am

CarFest is an event unlike any others in the US that connect the independent service provider together with the community. All the while you are listening think how you can start, on a small scale, to do more in your community. CarFest is aptly subtitled: “Unity in the Community”. I first want to congratulate every North American service professional for all that you do in your community. There are so many of you that support Veterans, battered women and many outreach non-for profits with your kindness. Episode Link HERE. CarFest takes it to a whole new level. This is a higher calling of community that I’ve ever seen. With me is CarFest Founder Mark Colaw from Seymour’s Garage, joining us is Gary Pundt from Alamo Heights Garage and Louie Sirianni from Sirianni Automotive. They do share with you the events that are going on with this two day, free to the public event. CarFest will give away 13 vehicles, provide funds to area post-secondary education and donate automotive repair for 25 vehicle owners that need safe and reliable transportation. 

Carm Capriotto replied 4 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.