Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: Selling Your Business – Valuation Strategies

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: Selling Your Business – Valuation Strategies

Tagged: 

• PODCAST: Selling Your Business – Valuation Strategies

Posted by Carm Capriotto on October 17, 2019 at 11:44 am

https://youtu.be/VYXvoLw7N4Y

This episode on ‘Selling your Business – Valuation Strategies’ will provide a great lesson on tactics to obtain a great value for your business. The caveat is that you need to have a successful business and we do discuss some strategies on how to make that happen.

Episode Link HERE!

I’m delighted to have Greg Bunch, owner of Aspen Auto Clinic a five-store operation in Colorado Spring, CO and the President of Transformers Institute that provides proven strategies to transform your business, Bob Ward from Wardden, LLC believes that a Perpetual Business is profitable and sustainable without you as you prepare for sale or succession and Joel Zaleski a partner at Cardinal Brokers.

Join our eco-system for FREE!

This panel will inform you as we continue an important industry discussion on succession and business valuation. There are many misnomers about what can I sell my business for. If you’ve never done the research you’ll find out it is much different than what you may want for your business. You’ve got to have something to sell to a potential buyer. If your only real asset if location, you could do well, however you need much more than that if you want to sell and retire after years of hard work.

Carm Capriotto replied 4 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.