Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: Live at the Grill with Chris Della Bella

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: Live at the Grill with Chris Della Bella

• PODCAST: Live at the Grill with Chris Della Bella

Posted by Carm Capriotto on August 27, 2020 at 10:47 am

https://youtu.be/V6pENRKuP8Y

Audio Link

THA 186 Live at the Grill with Chris Della Bella

Welcome friend to a first for the Town Hall Academy. I attempted to pull off a live cooking show with my friend Chris Della Bella, the Director of Market Development, Northern US for Advance/Carquest. We had some tech glitches, but we created a short and fun episode that accomplished our goal.

Episode Link

You know food is a universal language and breaking bread with people is one of the most intimate and fun relationship builder.

Imagine a cooking show in audio format. Our industry is known to hold cookouts for the team and with that idea in mind, we held a live cooking show. Sure you can listen to the podcast or go to the show notes page or my Youtube channel to watch Chris in action. remarkableresults.biz/a186

Listening APP

I hope you have plans this week to cook out for your team and your family while practicing social distancing.

Carm Capriotto replied 3 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.