Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: Insurance Coverage Review – Part 1 [THA 161] – VIDEO 45 Minutes

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: Insurance Coverage Review – Part 1 [THA 161] – VIDEO 45 Minutes

• PODCAST: Insurance Coverage Review – Part 1 [THA 161] – VIDEO 45 Minutes

Posted by Carm Capriotto on March 6, 2020 at 10:37 pm

https://youtu.be/QBQiSKOEIG4

Many don’t understand insurance, some feel they are over-insured, some underinsured. When, it is too late, and you have a claim, that is when you learn about coverages. This episode will go a long way to help you comprehend.

Episode Link

I’m with Bambi Crozier, Car Clinic in Lowell, AR, Kim Aurenheimer, CS Automotive, Brentwood, TN and Brad Hazelwonder, Federated Insurance. We are all over insurance. When I owned my business doing an insurance review was never something I looked forward too, HOWEVER, I knew how important it was to me, my people and the business.

Listening APP

The show notes are already done for you and could serve as a great meeting outline. Go to remarkbleresults.biz/a161. Copy and paste the talking points and also find my guest’s bios and links to their previous episodes.

Carm Capriotto replied 4 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.