Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: Final Inspection – Quality Controls [THA 164 ]

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: Final Inspection – Quality Controls [THA 164 ]

• PODCAST: Final Inspection – Quality Controls [THA 164 ]

Posted by Carm Capriotto on March 26, 2020 at 9:55 am

https://youtu.be/_pY3_E99wA0

We are tackling Quality Controls and the Final Inspection. This episode aired live during the Covid-19 Pandemic and will become an important listen not only for the power of a good Quality Control process but how the Coronavirus weaved into this conversation.

Listening APP

In this episode I’m joined by Chris Cloutier, Golden Rule Auto Care and CEO of Autotext.me and Tom Ham, Auto Centric, Grand Rapids, MI and Automotive Management Network and
    Frank Scandura, Frank’s European, Las Vegas.

This team does have strong Final Inspection QC – Quality Control practices. They share why they do it, what they’ve learned, that we are human and make mistakes which is the strongest reason for a good Final QC process and we also spice this conversation with their practices in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.

There is no need to take notes. If you want them go to:

Episode Link

On the show notes page find my guests bio’s and links to their previous episodes. Also the lists Chris Cloutier offered are also linked there.

Carm Capriotto replied 4 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.