Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: Embracing Change with David Martin [RR 543]

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: Embracing Change with David Martin [RR 543]

• PODCAST: Embracing Change with David Martin [RR 543]

Posted by Carm Capriotto on June 9, 2020 at 9:28 am

There is only one constant and that is change. I’m with Dave Martin who has always faced change head-on. Dave from Martins Auto Repair, Phoenix, AZ understands how accepting change has been smart for his business. Do you fight change? Have you said no to many important strategies and tactics you need to implement in your business? Yes, I’m talking to you. If you are not a change agent, I think Dave will help you.

Episode Link

The episode educates us on the constant changes and evolution of business growth through the ages. David shares some of his father’s important rules his own 5 rules to shape a great business and how important community is for Dave and should be for you. David also shares that he has a team of younger techs as he was faced with the reality of how hard it is to replace a seasoned tech.

Listening APP

Solid business acumen that I know you’ll get a gem of ideas to help you. Find the key talking points for this interview with Dave Martin at remarkableresults.biz/e543.

Carm Capriotto replied 3 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.