Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: Don’t Get Over-focused on KPI’s. Put the Customer at The Center

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: Don’t Get Over-focused on KPI’s. Put the Customer at The Center

• PODCAST: Don’t Get Over-focused on KPI’s. Put the Customer at The Center

Posted by Carm Capriotto on January 28, 2020 at 10:20 am

At AAPEX 2019 I had the pleasure to interview Ken Christie and Mark Higgins of BM Performance Center at Willaimstown, Victoria, Australia. For those new to the show, Ken is the Chief Financial Officer of the Australian Bank while Mark is the Co-Owner, with Ken of BM Performance Centre and is a BMW Mastertech. Both shared the same passion and love for cars that resulted in their partnership in BM Performance Center.

Link to the Episode

Back in episode 379 we got a glimpse into the Australian aftermarket and heard about their start-up. This partnership is working well and I was curious for an update on this very unique partnership. Mark and Ken are 18 months into their partnership and business. They recently added a new tech and now offer another niche car brand to their BMW expertise. I wanted to know how their partnership was working and if their business case was on target. I also wanted to know if Mark was still in the shop turning wrenches and writing service. Enjoy this trip ‘down under’.

Join the Aftermarket Ecosystem

Carm Capriotto replied 4 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.