Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: Dennis Montalbano: He Survived a Heart Attack and Stroke and so Did His

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: Dennis Montalbano: He Survived a Heart Attack and Stroke and so Did His

• PODCAST: Dennis Montalbano: He Survived a Heart Attack and Stroke and so Did His

Posted by Carm Capriotto on March 7, 2019 at 8:18 am

This isn’t the first episode I’ve done on having a health scare. Think about it. The interviews I’ve done lived through their health challenge and are now advocates on what you need to do to help survive your business and also to lead a healthier life. Yes, easier said than done, but if I continue to tell these stories maybe we’ll save one or two business out there and even get you to live a long and happy life.

No doubt eating, exercise, and stress play a big part. I know there is no stress working in or building your business. As I say that with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. We are in a high-stress industry and that, of course, is a leading contributor to heart and stroke. Episode Link HERE.

Carm Capriotto replied 5 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.