Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: Are You Selling Tires? [THA 155 ]

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: Are You Selling Tires? [THA 155 ]

• PODCAST: Are You Selling Tires? [THA 155 ]

Posted by Carm Capriotto on January 23, 2020 at 11:47 am

https://youtu.be/wVGKlTmEsFE

Many of you do not do tires. Some do it only if asked by the customer. Some, as two of my guests, have about 50% of their volume in rubber.

Link to the episode HERE.

The goal of this audio workshop is to set up opportunities and challenges for you to re-think your commitment to selling tires. I’ve got two tire professionals, these guys are in the tire business, Jae Malinowski from Faithful Tire and Auto in Saskatoon, SK and Chris Tolleson, 49 Tire, Richland, MS. My third guest Jim Fleischman, from Automotive Alley, Arcade, NY is a typical service center that sells tires but does not promote them.

We talk margins, alignments, one-stop shopping, banner programs, and road hazards among other really good discussions. Find the talking points at remarkablersults.biz/a155

Join our newsletter HERE.

They go round and round and maybe tires are the perfect specialty to round out your business for a sales boost in 2020.

Carm Capriotto replied 4 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.