Home » Forums » Auto and Truck Shop Management Software » Pasting in Mitchell Estimating Sys

Home Forums Auto and Truck Shop Management Software Pasting in Mitchell Estimating Sys

• Pasting in Mitchell Estimating Sys

Posted by gcappraisers on February 6, 2015 at 4:08 am

Some how I cannot paste anything in Mitchell. I am creating new profiles & when I copy Disclaimers from Word doc I can’t past it. I also went to my JAVA Program/Advance/Java Console & selected “Show console” and allowed to paste Disclaimer once but after that it stopped working. Anyone out that knows how to fix this problem? Please advise… Thank you 

Alan Ollie replied 9 years, 1 month ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • gcappraisers

February 6, 2015 at 10:03 am

I forgot to state that I use a Dell laptop, Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 Bit. Thank you

• davewoodford

February 9, 2015 at 12:42 pm

Not sure. I just copied and pasted  your post to my disclaimer and then to word doc to my disclaimer all work. Have you called Mitchell help.. 

• Tim McDonnell

February 9, 2015 at 5:40 pm

Hello,

Are we talking about Manager SE? You should be able to paste text Disclaimers within maximum character limits. All Disclaimers were increased significantly with Manager SE 6.5 update.

I’d recommend a test with something smaller to confirm functionality. There’s a slim possibility of special characters within the text as being rejected, but not likely.

Tim

• chogan

February 12, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Luis, We have a similar issue with another program. You might try to cut and paste with the old DOS commands. Highlight the text to cut and hit control C to cut and control V to paste. Just a thought.

Curt Hogan

• Alan Ollie

March 14, 2015 at 10:37 pm

How much money are you missing using a old dos program? How do you market reminders in the old dos sys . Do any crm’s work with dos ? Just wondering.