Home » Forums » Customer Service » OPENBAY APP

Home Forums Customer Service OPENBAY APP

• OPENBAY APP

Posted by Vincenzo on November 5, 2019 at 1:22 pm

Anyone ever try these auto repair apps like OpenBay.  Just got an email about an offer to join there network of repair shops to bring in more business. Anyone ever try something like this.

Robert Lane replied 4 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Robert Lane

November 20, 2019 at 1:54 pm

Hi Vincenzo,

I’m the GM of an independent tire & repair company in the Boston market with four location and I can’t see going to market without it! Openbay has been the best piece of technology that we’ve added recently.

I’ve been with OPENBAY since they started, the long and short of it is it is a must have in todays market place where most all consumers are shopping online, even for auto repair, and looking for instant gratification.

If you are considering joining them and would like to discuss it further detail feel free to call me.

Bob Lane  617-293-5221                                                                                                                                                General Manager                                                                                                                                                   Direct Tire & Auto Service Watertown MA