Home » Forums » Marketing For Auto Repair Shops » Marketing idea for our new showroom

Home Forums Marketing For Auto Repair Shops Marketing idea for our new showroom

• Marketing idea for our new showroom

Posted by olivia on November 9, 2017 at 5:03 am

Hi everyone,

We run a used car sale showroom in India – ‘DriveIt’ and we are planning to open one in Dubai too (by the month of February).

I am looking for some marketing ideas for the new showroom. While searching I came across a term 3d virtual assistant which uses the hologram technology. It is given that a virtual hostess (of any shape) will be speaking with the customers.

It would be impressive if a car talks with the customers, right? We are planning to arrange this for the inaugural event.

So what are your suggestions?

Have any of you tried or experienced this?

Please share your thoughts.

Thank you.

Brisigns replied 4 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Rohan David

February 18, 2019 at 1:16 am

I am impressed with the technology you are using. It will be a new revolution. And if you are concentrating on marketing, dont just sit back. You should try outdoor marketing too. In Dubai Backlite media offers a very good digital lampposts and billboards. You can see them in Citywalk mall.

• Lewis Reed

November 20, 2019 at 5:10 am

Outdoor digital advertising is one of the best advertising medium that can bring you leads. The outreach of an outdoor advertisement  is really big and it can reach a large amount of audience. In outdoor advertising, led signage displays are the best. Its cost effective and Eco friendly too.

• Brisigns

March 18, 2020 at 1:59 am

Today’s advertisers have a vast array of choices to reach consumers. There are many marketing strategies including placing ads on popular websites, social media sites, OOH, Display Signages, etc. Mainly OOH ads on high traffic areas bring a lot of attention from consumers when they are away from home. So  think of signages, led screen adverting, and touch screen digital signage to promote your business too