Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » Management Success ?????

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events Management Success ?????

• Fred

August 11, 2011 at 7:56 pm

We signed up for the complete series some years back. It was an eye opener for sure. You need to get passed the whole “Scientology” thing. It is based on that to some degree.

I did learn alot about human nature, selling techniques and better management of our business. It’s just so darn expensive.

You could probably do better by contacting or joining ASA or some kind of local mentor or business management company.

• Mark Hartmann

December 26, 2011 at 8:01 pm

I went from Technician to Manager to Owner and needed help with financial fundementals to remain successful. My wife and I completed their program some years ago and learned the metrics I use every week to measure my progress. Expensive? yes, worth it? yes. They provided the tools and taught me everything I needed to stay on track. I made the committment to my business and it worked for me.

• Joe Evans

December 29, 2011 at 6:43 pm

You should check out Gary Gunn, Automotive Service Leaders, has several programs, plus some very helpful free materials.

• BAYVIEWMOORE

March 1, 2012 at 3:32 pm

I WENT TO THIER 2 DAY SEMINAR TO CHECK IT OUT. THEY WERE ENTERTAINING AND INSIGHTFUL. I PROBABLY IMPLEMENTED 8 OR 9 PRACTICES THEY WERE PREACHING AND ALL ADDED VALUE. HAVENT SIGNED UP FOR THE FULL PROGRAM, BUT AM STILL THINKING ABOUT IT…