Home » Forums » Auto and Truck Shop Management Software » Looking for an LED Display at our Car Showroom

Home Forums Auto and Truck Shop Management Software Looking for an LED Display at our Car Showroom

Tagged: , ,

• Looking for an LED Display at our Car Showroom

Posted by Sara Danyal on February 4, 2020 at 7:37 am

I’m working as an Assistant Manager working at Automotive Industry, somehow it has fallen to me to install 3 new LED displays above our cafe to display the regular updates. We are currently working with 3 older LED’s from the garage, but the problem we are running into is that they are clocking out while presenting the same image for more than 5 minutes, despite having turned off any sleep/power settings.

Usually, my manager will create a file of the information every day, load it into the Displays USB port, and play it as a presentation. This hasn’t been working well as two of the monitor’s flashes every few seconds as the presentation starts over and the remaining screen times out completely.

Who are some of the best outdoor led screen manufacturers that would help us deliver a professional-looking arrangement?

Sara Danyal replied 4 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.