Home » Forums » Marketing For Auto Repair Shops » Is Your Auto Repair Shop Like Tom Brady, The GOAT?

Home Forums Marketing For Auto Repair Shops Is Your Auto Repair Shop Like Tom Brady, The GOAT?

• Is Your Auto Repair Shop Like Tom Brady, The GOAT?

Posted by Natalie Paris on March 12, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Whether you like Tom Brady or not, you have to admit he is the Greatest Of All Time. I’m not a football person, but when I hear or read about his accomplishments, I’m amazed.

If your shop isn’t the greatest, do you know why? What is your vision for your auto repair shop?

One lesson I’ve learned is that you have to see where you want to be in the future. See where you want your shop to be in 3 years or 5 years. When you see this picture of your shop the way you want it to be, what does that look like? Does it bring a smile to your face or fill you full of satisfaction?

Another term you may be familiar with is a Unique Selling Proposition or USP. This is what sets your shop apart from your competition. This is the reason why people do business with you when they have other choices.

Perhaps your techs are THE very best in town or your pricing is fair and more affordable than the rest. It could be that your customer service is amazing, and you treat you customers like clients. You place them at such a high value that they feel like family.

You may be familiar with the phrase, know your competition.

Consider approaching your journey to the GOAT of repair shops by knowing your perfect customer.

The customer that will come to you for all their auto repair and service needs.
    The customer that is so over-the-top thrilled with your service that they regularly refer and recommend your shop to their friends.
    The customer who refers your shop to people they overhear asking about a good local auto repair shop; YOUR auto repair shop.

Combine that USP mentioned earlier with knowing who your perfect customer is and your shop will thrive for years and perhaps decades to come. So much so, that your dream of fill in the blank will come true.

What is your BIG goal? That 3-to-5-year future I mentioned earlier.

Can you see it?

What does it look like?

How does it feel now that you are there?

Stay there for a few minutes and return there often. This is what will keep you going when challenges come your way. Keep focused on that goal and you are there.

How many times have you heard in an interview or someone you know say, I visualized myself here many times before I arrived? I saw myself here. Let that be you when you achieve your goal.

The best to you and the success of your shop.

Natalie Paris replied 3 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.