Home » Forums » Everything Else » Has anyone been slower than normal August and September 2019 ?

Home Forums Everything Else Has anyone been slower than normal August and September 2019 ?

Tagged: 

• Has anyone been slower than normal August and September 2019 ?

Posted by Alan Ollie on October 14, 2019 at 7:57 pm

This the first time in over 15 years I will have a qtr worse and without growth than the year before the same qtr.

This seems to be a trend with many shop owners I have spoken to.

I refuse to lose. I let you all know if I can fix it before the end of the year.

PS: A smart guy I know taught me to tell everyone how good our economy and jobs are so please spead the word. A new car is just full of depreciation with few benifits.

No negativity in my shop …. Or at least I will get our team to try to spread the word.

Ollie G

Alan Ollie replied 4 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • nctransmission

October 18, 2019 at 7:28 am

Yessir!

I’m still tracking for a record year, but my period 8 and 9 were both off by a tick or two from 2018.  I too am certain we will see a positive upwards trend as we go into travel season.

• Alan Ollie

October 18, 2019 at 11:24 am

Yessir!

I’m still tracking for a record year, but my period 8 and 9 were both off by a tick or two from 2018. I too am certain we will see a positive upwards trend as we go into travel season.

We are starting it improve