Home » Forums » Marketing For Auto Repair Shops » go green auto centers

Home Forums Marketing For Auto Repair Shops go green auto centers

• go green auto centers

Posted by Wayne on July 16, 2012 at 8:46 pm

I received an interesting call from go Green Auto Centers, the specialize in hybrid cars. They want you to sign up for a 32 hours class on hybrids and want to take over you advertizing so they can keep you on the first page. Of course this all cost a few grand and 200 a month there is more to this just wondering if anyone else has been approached they only on the northeast coast of USA so far.

there web site is http://www.gogreenautocenters.com

Wayne

davesgarage replied 11 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Philip Fournier

July 17, 2012 at 5:05 pm

I entered that address in my browser and got a message back that it is an “untrusted site”. I didn’t continue as a result.

Who is doing the hybrid training? I am skeptical of claims to keep you on the first page of search engines because obviously everyone cannot be on the first page.

• Anonymous

July 26, 2012 at 5:17 pm

I have been approached by one of the owners who lives near my shop. This a program for Alterntive Fuels Vehicles, not just Hybrids. They promise the car count but like was said, they have their own training program in NY, there is the monthly fee, they have “great” sources for parts that are not always OE, they want a percentage of sales, they have their own management system ect… It did not fit my business model and I didn’t want to share any profits. It is a program more for Them than it is You, that was my gut feeling.

• davesgarage

July 26, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Can we say “franchise”?