Home » Forums » Marketing For Auto Repair Shops » getting email addresses

Home Forums Marketing For Auto Repair Shops getting email addresses

• getting email addresses

Posted by ashcanharry2 on June 23, 2011 at 10:52 pm

I use Mitchell +, I have alot of email addresses in my database. I want to be able to export this list to my contact management software program (Act) so I can send out a newletter or any email blasts. Thank you Ashley Richardson 404-344-9770

keymotive replied 12 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • sbaltzer

June 29, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Hi Ashley,

I applaud you for getting email addresses. Most shops don’t.

As you are a CustomerLink customer, you know we capture email addresses from Mitchell. So instead of you transferring the list to another program like ACT and then creating your email notices and sending them out. We already do all that. And when we send out the Thank Yous, Factory service interval reminders, LOF reminders, Technician Recommendations, Haven’t seen you lost customer recovery, etc. etc. direct mail, we also send a companion email for FREE. We also send out an email “request for review” after every service. Then you (we) can post those reviews on-line and to your Facebook page we create. We also have a way to find more verified email addresses to add to your database for only $25 for every 100 new matches.

Oh, I like your website but you should think about putting some coupon offers. You can do that yourself, ask for some help if you don’t remember how. It’s easy with our pre-designed color artwork.

I also like your Google share site we created. You’ve already got lots of reviews. You might consider having some special promos there too. You can easilly add them

Let me know if you need some help.

• guy

June 29, 2011 at 4:23 pm

I know a group of shops that pays each advisor a dollar for every valid email address they get. They don’t have a problem getting email addresses.

• keymotive

July 7, 2011 at 9:08 pm

Keymotive does e-mail matching too at a much lesser price.