- November 15, 2018 at 11:17 am #48736
Site Administrator / Forum ModeratorKeymaster
Getting Back to Basics in Automotive Repair Marketing
Marketing has changed dramatically in recent years. The advent of the Internet has brought about a slew of new marketing concepts and techniques. Today we’re bombarded with fancy new terms like Digital Marketing, Internet Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Inbound Marketing. If basic marketing concepts aren’t employed – the effects of these modern marketing techniques will be diminished considerably. And it should always be considered in any modern marketing effort that all promotional efforts are geared toward attracting website visitors. When the Internet first entered the business world the company website was classified as a “digital storefront” and this still holds true. The importance of online reviews cannot be overstated however potential customers look at reviews after they’ve found a company. So a website must be well constructed and serve its intended purpose. Whatever the modern marketing technique employed the basics still apply:
- Define the Target Market – Target market definition is the basis for successful business promotion. A clear picture of the customer a business wants to attract will serve to increase the effectiveness of any marketing campaign … Read More >>
- Develop a Marketing Strategy – The purpose of developing a marketing strategy is to focus on target markets that present the best opportunities. Marketing without a defined strategy may be effective but focused marketing will always bring the best results … Read More >>
- Make a Written Marketing Plan – Developing an effective marketing plan is an important part of any good company business plan. A marketing plan takes the decisions that were made in Identifying the Target Market, How to Reach them, Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Strategy and Marketing Objectives and formulates them into a detailed plan including the dates they will be executed, costs incurred and projected results … Read More >>
- Pay Attention to Branding – Branding is defined as creating the desired impression of a business or product in the customers mind. More specifically the objective of branding is to achieve a condition that when the customer thinks of the benefits provided by the service they think of the business or product … Read More >>
- Use the AIDA Marketing Model – The AIDA marketing model is based on the events that occur when a customer is exposed to an advertisement. The acronym stands for attention, interest, desire and action … Read More >>
- Build a Successful Marketing Mix – In the basics of marketing – the marketing mix is defined as being comprised of 4 components – Product, Price, Place and Promotion. As in any other effort – focusing on the basics will result in a firm foundation from which to grow … Read More >>
- December 8, 2018 at 3:08 am #49901
I have Autel 908p and wish i would have bought the maxisys elite just for the 2 year deal and its slightly better tablet. however I also wish i would have bought the 908 regular without programming because I have heard the programming is not very good with it. Maybe get a Bosch mastertech for programming and Autel regular 908 would be better. If you have unlimited access to your shops verus, then I say trade for autel. makes sense to me. If you work on side then I say have both. Like I said, I have Autel 908p, Autel scope as well as picoscope 4 channel and I just purchased a modis ultra used. I should be able to work on just about anything now. No one tool is best but now I shouldn’t be sending work away. Hope this helps.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.