Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » Financial Reports 101: Leverage your business finances during a crisis

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events Financial Reports 101: Leverage your business finances during a crisis

• Financial Reports 101: Leverage your business finances during a crisis

Posted by Natalie Paris on April 17, 2020 at 1:35 pm

I had such great feedback from this event last week that I wanted to offer it up again for anyone that might have missed out…

It takes a lot to run a business from day to day and that doesn’t even include the whole financial side of things but hey, I get it, I’m a small business owner too.

We all want to see our businesses thrive and be successful. That’s why this webinar is geared towards teaching you how to read and understand the “Big 3” financial statements so that you can take your business to the next level. Because let’s be honest, the biggest difference between struggling and thriving businesses is how that view and manage the finances.

Think of the financial statements as your road map to financial success. When we go on a road trip, I’d say a lot of us use Google Maps to help us get us to where we want to go, otherwise we’d be driving around in circles for hours and getting frustrated along the way because we aren’t getting to the restaurant we’ve been dying to try out. Your financial statements are like Google Maps. Without using them, we can end up going in financial circles and getting frustrated because the business isn’t where we had dreamed it would be when the doors first opened.

What I want you to take away from this webinar is the knowledge and the power to be able to look at your financial statements, understand what you’re looking and have an idea of what you need to do to move your business in the direction you’ve been dreaming of.

Get registered NOW!

Natalie Paris replied 4 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.