Home » Forums » Marketing For Auto Repair Shops » Designing & Crafting Your Business Story

Home Forums Marketing For Auto Repair Shops Designing & Crafting Your Business Story

• J. Larry Bloodworth

April 5, 2019 at 7:32 pm

In my quest to create a compelling business story, I ran across the book, Storybrand by Donald Miller.  I couldn’t put the book down.  It was that good.  I also found quite of few of his informative videos on YouTube on his Storybrand channel. He is also on Dave Ramsey’s EntreLeadership channel.

Brian & Kim Walker, owners of 5 Stones Media and contributors to this site, are Storybrand-certified guides.  If you read this, check out their other posts.  Also, check out their freebie 72-page The Ultimate Guide to Auto Repair Shop Marketing. on their website.

Bottom line is this:  Although I have taken a lot from all the information I’ve run across concerning the storied Elevator Pitch, the Storybrand book and videos have clarified how to tie the whole marketing package together better than any other single source.  Additionally, it shows how all the pieces of the marketing puzzle fit together and their relationships.  I suggest you check it out for yourself.