December 8, 2017 at 3:31 pm #31755
We’re hosting a free webinar with special guest Rob Rowsell, a multi-shop operator in Southern California whose shops average 2 million in annual sales, each!
Rob has an incredible story – armed with only an eighth-grade education, he went from a homeless drug addict to be a multi-shop owner, finding success beyond his wildest dreams and expectations.
The topics covered will include:
– The only thing stopping you from achieving your dreams is you.
– Fear is normal, but you don’t have to be paralyzed by it anymore.
– It’s not always going to feel like you‘re making progress.
– It does not matter where your starting point is.
– You’re striving for progress, not perfection.
– Taking massive action is a mindset that can be learned.
– Be done with settling for good enough.
– Be sure your achievements do not hinder your main objective.
– Discover why full-rounded success is the only way to true happiness.
– The timing for you to take it to the next level will never be perfect.
… and much, MUCH More!
CLICK HERE to register for this one-time special event where Rob will uncover how he went from homeless, to success and happiness.
As a BONUS, all attendee’s will receive a FREE digital copy of Rob’s upcoming book ‘Addicted to Life!’
You must be logged in to access attached files.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.