Home » Forums » Everything Else » Best DVI System

Home Forums Everything Else Best DVI System

• Best DVI System

Posted by Jerry Kezhaya on February 13, 2020 at 9:30 am

We are looking to upgrade our digital vehicle inspection process. With so many systems out there, whic is the one that you like better than others? Thanks! Jerry

Rod Zimmerman replied 4 years, 2 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Site Administrator

Administrator
    February 13, 2020 at 9:45 am

Jerry, just in case you have not seen it – click here for our “DVI Directory”

Also, this next page shows which shop management software offerings include some kind of DVI:

Shop Management Software Comparison Chart

We did a poll a while back on this topic and (poll/survey page)

The top 5 alphabetically were:

autotext.me

Auto Vitals

BOLT ON

Cherry Inspect

Repair Shop Solutions

• sosborn

February 20, 2020 at 5:11 pm

You missed Repair Shop Solutions on your link page.

• Craig O’Neill

February 20, 2020 at 5:13 pm

Jerry,

We’d be thrilled to let you test-drive autotext.me.  I work as a trainer with that system and would happily assist.

Let me know if there are any questions you have and I’d be happy to answer them.

• Frank

February 20, 2020 at 6:26 pm

Autovitals, it is more than just inspections – CRM and Workflow management – all working together.

• Rod Zimmerman

February 20, 2020 at 6:26 pm

We are using Autotextme and It works great for our purposes. The reason we went with them is that we are using an antiquated shop management system that does not interface with any of the DVI systems and Autotextme will work as a stand alone system along side of our management system. I recently saw the Bolt on system and it appears to me that the two systems I am familiar with work almost identically. Autotextme will integrate with most of the popular management systems. Our shop management system works fine and has zero cost so I am not inclined to change for now. If anyone is having a hard time finding a stand alone DVI system, Autotextme might be worth looking into.

Each of out techs has a tablet on their tool box that they use for the DVI system. Our service writers can use their desktop PC’s. It all connects through wifi/bluetooth. I don’t know how I could say which of the many systems is best unless I used them all for a while and all I really have good knowledge  of is Autotextme.