Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » Auto/Truck Electrical Class and Powerstroke in Ft. Worth, TX

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events Auto/Truck Electrical Class and Powerstroke in Ft. Worth, TX

• Auto/Truck Electrical Class and Powerstroke in Ft. Worth, TX

Posted by mikecleary on September 4, 2019 at 9:49 am

Announcing a new training event in Ft. Worth, Texas, on October 11-12, 2019.

I will be presenting a class pertaining to Auto & Truck Electricity and Electronics Diagnostics as well as a Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Diagnostics Class.

The Electrical and Electronics class is not Ford Motor Company specific. It pertains to all vehicle manufacturers and engines (gasoline, diesel hybrid, and electric). This is not your typical Electrical Class, and contains numerous “Field Tech Tips” regarding topics not covered in school but confronted on a daily basis by technicians worldwide.

The 6.7L Powerstroke class is fully updated with all the latest design changes and latest test procedures.  If you’re not working on these, you should be–there is a lot of money to be made working on diesels.

I have attached the event info and registration form to this post. The class outlines are on this form, as well as my bio. There is a discount for early enrollment. Seating is limited. These are both of the classes you’ve been hearing about that have been selling out nationwide, so please register early to be guaranteed a seat.

mikecleary replied 4 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.