Home » Forums » Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events » PODCAST: Underutilized Shop Management Systems (SMS)

Home Forums Training – Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Events PODCAST: Underutilized Shop Management Systems (SMS)

• PODCAST: Underutilized Shop Management Systems (SMS)

Posted by Carm Capriotto on June 14, 2018 at 7:29 am

https://youtu.be/Qj0WiQQ_fWY

The panel is all about max utilization for your SMS. You are going to learn a lot and maybe walk away with an action plan to better utilize your SMS.  LISTEN HERE.

Listen to Tom Ham, Automotive Management Network and shop owner of Auto Centric in Grand Rapids, MI, Scott Brown, from Diagnostic Network and shop owner of Connie & Dicks Service Center, Claremont, CA and David Roman Shop owner of Done With Care Auto Repair in Merriam, KS and  Facebook Group Founder, Ask-A-Mechanic.

Among the talking points: There is a training gap on features and actual uses, cloud-based SMS is where we are heading, and it is the shop owner’s responsibility to request and get the training from your SMS supplier.
    From a marketing and customer perception, when you are all digital and you come across as ‘high tech’ from counter to bays, it also puts you ahead of the pack and provides a certain level of differentiation.

Unknown Member replied 5 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Unknown Member

Deleted User
    June 19, 2018 at 7:27 am

Maybe the best part of this is the concept that WE maybe should be asking more of the SMS providers.  WE are the ones on the front-lines using the stuff and WE probably know best what we want / need.  I know after watching this i went through the REPORTS link more thoroughly to see what was in there in the recent updates that I might not have known about.  And I found another report or two that I want to watch…